Our School App Stay connected on the go...
What is Labour Market Information (LMI)?
LMI is information about the world of work. It includes information such as descriptions of jobs, the skills and qualifications needed for particular jobs and average salaries. LMI also looks at trends in the labour market in terms of which sectors and industries are in demand, which are in decline and which are expected to grow in future.
Information classed as LMI includes:
• Skills, career pathways and progression routes in the local labour market
• Qualifications, training and entry requirements
• Employment sectors, employers, jobs, salaries and employment trends
• Job demands and working life
• Financial planning
How to find LMI:
- Some useful websites include the National Careers Service where you can find out extensive LMI on thousands of jobs. The iCould website also provides job profiles in a more teen friendly, video format and includes the Buzz quiz, a matching quiz which we use in school to help students match their skills and interests to job sectors.
- Click on the images below to view up to date Labour Market Information for Birmingham and the Black Country and a Student and Parent Guide to Black Country LMI.
- Download and read Careers of the Future West Midlands to find out the 40 top jobs of the future.
- Use the Careerometer below to find out key information about different jobs including average pay, working hours and projected workforce changes. Just type in any job title to find out more! You can also click on "Display the UK Average" to see how your selected job compares to the UK average.
- Appeals & Admissions
- Restorative Practice
- Ofsted Report
- DfE Performance Tables
- Annual Reports & Accounts
- Academy Funding Agreement
- Pupil Premium
- British Values
- Safeguarding & E-Safety
- Sports Facilities
What a fantastic 3 days of climbing with our GCSE PE students. Some outstanding young climbers, using advanced skills. Some really useful activity scores gained. Well done to all of them, it was really hard work. #Climbing @HAOEC #GCSEPE #PRIDE https://t.co/KlxsvhURPT
RESULT 🤝 The Streetly Academy Netball Women 🏐 Newcastle Netball 17 - 34 Streetly Opposition Player of the Match - Rhiannon ⭐️ Streetly Players' Player - Alice ⭐️ Coaches Player - Rhiannon ⭐️ @StreetlyAcademy @StreetlyPE @SevernStars @RebekahAirey1 https://t.co/Xq1TaZKLLH
33 Year 8's are currently listening to an army presentation learning about careers in the army before completing the practical tasks this afternoon. Great to see so many students taking part in this. @StreetlyAcademy https://t.co/s91UvY3Bdz
Year 7 are going to the panto on 8th December! Oh yes they are! We will back in time for lunch where we will be doing some activities related to it. If you have any newspapers that you could donate that could be used for these activities, please send them in to school asap!
Today students in 8S1 evaluated how writers crafted and structured tension in various Detective Fiction novels such as Cuckoo’s Calling, A Murder is Announced and Lamb to the Slaughter. @StreetlyYr8 https://t.co/oovr8YYsxX
Year 10 and Year 9 PLT have had a lovely afternoon decorating a tree as part of All Saints Church Christmas Tree festival 🎄 https://t.co/5lHoftJYXe
Mini competition announcement 🗣️ Prizes are up for grabs for the form who show the greatest improved attendance between now and Christmas, as well as the form with the highest cumulative attendance for the term. Winners will be revealed in the Celebration Assembly in 2 weeks 🏆
Well done to both the U16 and U19 netball teams today at the South Staffordshire County Netball tournament. Some fabulous play and the U16’s were really unlucky not to qualify for regional as they just missed out on goal difference. #streetlynetball
A great evening & an absolute pleasure to represent @StreetlyAcademy in presenting a cheque for £4,118 to the @AtaxiaUK charity as a result of our @suttonfunrun fundraising. Also, as always it was a privilege to spend some time with the wonderful Parkash family. #streetlyfamily https://t.co/dkSpGArnZ0
The Albion Foundation Football Academy
Year 9 Options
GCSE Results 2017
Summer Blockbusters - The 2017 Staff Video
Year 12 Student joins TeamUK for the International Geography Olym...