The 3rd Inspire Dodgeball event taking place tonight, this one @StreetlyAcademy. 8 more schools having a go at some fu friendly Dodgeball skills and drills before having a go at gameplay. pic.twitter.com/N6t9Glbafp— Streetly SGO (@StreetlySGO) December 7, 2023
What is Labour Market Information (LMI)?
LMI is information about the world of work. It includes information such as descriptions of jobs, the skills and qualifications needed for particular jobs and average salaries. LMI also looks at trends in the labour market in terms of which sectors and industries are in demand, which are in decline and which are expected to grow in future.
Information classed as LMI includes:
• Skills, career pathways and progression routes in the local labour market
• Qualifications, training and entry requirements
• Employment sectors, employers, jobs, salaries and employment trends
• Job demands and working life
• Financial planning
How to find LMI:
- Some useful websites include the National Careers Service where you can find out extensive LMI on thousands of jobs. The iCould website also provides job profiles in a more teen friendly, video format and includes the Buzz quiz, a matching quiz which we use in school to help students match their skills and interests to job sectors.
- Click on the images below to view up to date Labour Market Information for Birmingham and the Black Country and a Student and Parent Guide to Black Country LMI.
- Download and read Careers of the Future West Midlands to find out the 40 top jobs of the future.
- Use the Careerometer below to find out key information about different jobs including average pay, working hours and projected workforce changes. Just type in any job title to find out more! You can also click on "Display the UK Average" to see how your selected job compares to the UK average.
- Appeals & Admissions
- Restorative Practice
- Ofsted Report
- DfE Performance Tables
- Annual Reports & Accounts
- Academy Funding Agreement
- Pupil Premium
- British Values
- Safeguarding & Well-being
- Sports Facilities
We have found out that the car is in Sutton Park. Year 8 are now in a relay to collect the next set of clues 🕵️♀️🕵️♂️— StreetlyYr8 (@StreetlyYr8) December 7, 2023
Some y11s are visiting the Science museum in Manchester today. They were building the tallest tower they could. #Streetlyofferday pic.twitter.com/TQYk36EUOw— StreetlyScience 🧬 (@StreetlyScience) December 7, 2023
Mrs Richards and Miss Humphrey take 7A2 through the lyrics and (very fun) actions of 'Twelve Days of Christmas!' Lots of laughter and enjoyment before the Panto trip..🎭 #streetlyofferday @StreetlyAcademy pic.twitter.com/C7IGHEeL7t— StreetlyYr7 (@StreetlyYr7) December 7, 2023
Miss Minott introduces the 'Newspaper Costume Challenge' creating a brand new costume in under 20 minutes using a member of the group as a model! #streetlyofferday @StreetlyAcademy pic.twitter.com/rrK83whDbz— StreetlyYr7 (@StreetlyYr7) December 7, 2023
It's that time again - Year 12's turn to visit a university with some heading to @unibirmingham and some to @AstonUniversity . Have a great day everyone! #streetlyofferday pic.twitter.com/E5bpMvSali— The Streetly Academy - Careers (@StreetlyCareers) December 7, 2023
I’m finding working in netball stressful at the moment. It’s sometimes easy 2 forget why I do it. Today I turned up to be given THE BEST present from the players (my new coat!)!Love the Streetly girls & honoured that I get to coach them with Helen. @StreetlyP16SA @SevernStars pic.twitter.com/UcxtkvRdKP— Claire Sanders (@ClaireSanders30) December 6, 2023
Terra have their own Christmas tree this year with thanks to Dev and Leo from 7T1 #EverythingCounts #HouseTerra @StreetlyAcademy pic.twitter.com/DffeHIPrK8— Streetly House Cup (@Streetlyhouses) December 5, 2023
@StreetlyAcademy Mrs Bair's Y10 @StreetlyYr10 GCSE class are engaged with Mike from @city_pastors - they are enjoying looking at the role of the church in the local community #prideinallwedo pic.twitter.com/J9TGz5k79W— StreetlyRE (@streetlyre) December 4, 2023
Congratulations to the following Y7 students for their winning entries into the Reading Buddy Book Review competition: Serenna, Ellis, Ingrid, Luke, Anais, Connor, Holly, Isaacs, Jake and Archie. 10 additional house points for each student. #everythingcounts @StreetlyAcademy— Streetly House Cup (@Streetlyhouses) December 1, 2023
The Albion Foundation Football Academy
Year 9 Options
GCSE Results 2017
Summer Blockbusters - The 2017 Staff Video
Year 12 Student joins TeamUK for the International Geography Olym...