Our School App Stay connected on the go...
To support our delivery of careers, Streetly Academy has strong partnerships with a wide range of educational institutions, training providers and employers who contribute to our careers programme through:
- Raising aspirations and increasing motivation – helping young people identify educational and occupational goals
- Demonstrating the relevance of the knowledge and skills learnt in subjects to future opportunities in learning and working
- Demonstrating the links between living, learning and earning
- Providing work enrichment opportunities including guest speakers and curriculum support.
Currently from September 2018 - November 2018 we have worked and will work with Moor Hall Hotel and Spa, The NHS, The Alexandra Theatre , an independant business consultant, motivational speaker, trainer, author and coach, STEM ambasssdors, Mcdonalds, The Bank Of America, Rugby Football union, Barclays Bank, Ansons Solitictors and Oxbridge University.
Please check back for our events we run and the businesses and further, higher and apprenticeship education providers that attend....
If you would like to get involved and help inspire our future workforce please contact Mrs V O'connor for more details of the different opportunities we have available for you to support.
- DfE Performance Tables
- Annual Reports & Accounts
- Academy Funding Agreement
- Pupil Premium
- Year 7 Catch Up Funding
- British Values
- Need Careers advice?
- Career Planning
- Year 9 Options
- Options after year 11
- Post-18 options
- Help with choosing A Levels and BTEC's
- Jobs and voluntary work
- University applications
- Student finance
- Parents and Carers
- Useful websites
- Careers entitlements
- Labour Market Information
- Employer Links
- School Staff Linking Careers to curriculum
- Chromebooks Y7-11 2018
Our first of a new newsletter to parents. The Streetly Academy Safeguarding Newsletter: https://t.co/sdfMUBBnco
The Albion Foundation Football Academy
Year 9 Options
GCSE Results 2017
Summer Blockbusters - The 2017 Staff Video
Year 12 Student joins TeamUK for the International Geography Olym...