Our School App Stay connected on the go...
The Streetly Academy will develop its students and staff, and, working with parents, enable our PRIDE values in everything we do.
We will work together to;
- Equip our young people with the skills, knowledge, qualifications, attitudes and characters to be successful, happy and contributing citizens.
- Foster a culture of kindness, honesty, respect and trust.
- Empower parents through information and partnership work.
- Attract, develop and retain the best staff to ensure consistently high-quality teaching and learning.
- Ensure a safe, nurturing, yet empowering environment to protect the health, well-being and development of all our young people and staff.
- Offer extensive opportunities, both in and out of lessons, to engage and to flourish, both personally and academically.
- Harness the developmental opportunities available through sports and physical activity.
- Fully embrace innovation and technology.
- Cement our place in improving our local community, our nation, and the World we live in.
We will do all of this to enable our young people to be the best possible version of themselves.
We look after one another.
- Meet the Head
- Teaching Vacancies
- Non-Teaching Vacancies
- Mission Statement
- Virtual Tour
- Contact Us
What a fantastic 3 days of climbing with our GCSE PE students. Some outstanding young climbers, using advanced skills. Some really useful activity scores gained. Well done to all of them, it was really hard work. #Climbing @HAOEC #GCSEPE #PRIDE https://t.co/KlxsvhURPT
RESULT 🤝 The Streetly Academy Netball Women 🏐 Newcastle Netball 17 - 34 Streetly Opposition Player of the Match - Rhiannon ⭐️ Streetly Players' Player - Alice ⭐️ Coaches Player - Rhiannon ⭐️ @StreetlyAcademy @StreetlyPE @SevernStars @RebekahAirey1 https://t.co/Xq1TaZKLLH
33 Year 8's are currently listening to an army presentation learning about careers in the army before completing the practical tasks this afternoon. Great to see so many students taking part in this. @StreetlyAcademy https://t.co/s91UvY3Bdz
Year 7 are going to the panto on 8th December! Oh yes they are! We will back in time for lunch where we will be doing some activities related to it. If you have any newspapers that you could donate that could be used for these activities, please send them in to school asap!
Today students in 8S1 evaluated how writers crafted and structured tension in various Detective Fiction novels such as Cuckoo’s Calling, A Murder is Announced and Lamb to the Slaughter. @StreetlyYr8 https://t.co/oovr8YYsxX
Year 10 and Year 9 PLT have had a lovely afternoon decorating a tree as part of All Saints Church Christmas Tree festival 🎄 https://t.co/5lHoftJYXe
Mini competition announcement 🗣️ Prizes are up for grabs for the form who show the greatest improved attendance between now and Christmas, as well as the form with the highest cumulative attendance for the term. Winners will be revealed in the Celebration Assembly in 2 weeks 🏆
Well done to both the U16 and U19 netball teams today at the South Staffordshire County Netball tournament. Some fabulous play and the U16’s were really unlucky not to qualify for regional as they just missed out on goal difference. #streetlynetball
A great evening & an absolute pleasure to represent @StreetlyAcademy in presenting a cheque for £4,118 to the @AtaxiaUK charity as a result of our @suttonfunrun fundraising. Also, as always it was a privilege to spend some time with the wonderful Parkash family. #streetlyfamily https://t.co/dkSpGArnZ0
The Albion Foundation Football Academy
Year 9 Options
GCSE Results 2017
Summer Blockbusters - The 2017 Staff Video
Year 12 Student joins TeamUK for the International Geography Olym...