The Streetly Academy will develop its students and staff, and, working with parents, enable our PRIDE values in everything we do.
We will work together to;
- Equip our young people with the skills, knowledge, qualifications, attitudes and characters to be successful, happy and contributing citizens.
- Foster a culture of kindness, honesty, respect and trust.
- Empower parents through information and partnership work.
- Attract, develop and retain the best staff to ensure consistently high-quality teaching and learning.
- Ensure a safe, nurturing, yet empowering environment to protect the health, well-being and development of all our young people and staff.
- Offer extensive opportunities, both in and out of lessons, to engage and to flourish, both personally and academically.
- Harness the developmental opportunities available through sports and physical activity.
- Fully embrace innovation and technology.
- Cement our place in improving our local community, our nation, and the World we live in.
We will do all of this to enable our young people to be the best possible version of themselves.
We look after one another.