Our School App Stay connected on the go...
There are many ways our teacher's bring careers learning into our classrooms such as...
1. External people in to support lessons or our subject enhancement days
2. Using a video or film set in real-life working situation
3. Using a newspaper or magazine article to spark discussion
4. Had an expert in to speak about something or support subject enhancement days
5. Promoting team working or communication skills or any other transferable skill
6. Speaking to students about what they want to do when they leave school
7. Asking students to think about what future careers in your subject area might look like
8. Taken a trip out somewhere ' encouraging students to 'job spot' when out
9. Having a ‘jobs using this subject’ display.
10. setting work in real life scenarios which expand students’ familiarity with different jobs
- DfE Performance Tables
- Annual Reports & Accounts
- Academy Funding Agreement
- Pupil Premium
- Year 7 Catch Up Funding
- British Values
- Need Careers advice?
- Career Planning
- Year 9 Options
- Options after year 11
- Post-18 options
- Help with choosing A Levels and BTEC's
- Jobs and voluntary work
- University applications
- Student finance
- Parents and Carers
- Useful websites
- Careers entitlements
- Labour Market Information
- Employer Links
- School Staff Linking Careers to curriculum
- Chromebooks Y7-11 2018
Our first of a new newsletter to parents. The Streetly Academy Safeguarding Newsletter: https://t.co/sdfMUBBnco
The Albion Foundation Football Academy
Year 9 Options
GCSE Results 2017
Summer Blockbusters - The 2017 Staff Video
Year 12 Student joins TeamUK for the International Geography Olym...